Monday, April 11, 2011

REVIEW: Skin Food Black Egg Pore Primmer

Review on : Skin Food Black Egg Pore Primmer .
 



The primmer is 'gel'  like but it dosen't feels sticky at all . It got this really nice sweet but not that strong fragrance . 
First I rub it against my fingers and just smoothen it on the areas where my pores are visible . I find that the part that I rubbed the primmer on feels very smooth and silky like . This makes putting on my foundation easier as it just glides through my skin . I also notice that the primmer provides better coverage when applying make up on the places where my pores are visible . Skin will look flawless unless you choose to really go directly infront of the mirror and stare at your pores . Overall , I think this primmer is quite good and affordable because even though the bottle is small and only contains 25ml , all you need is a teeny weeny squeeze of the primmer every-time you want to apply your make up . 


-Review sent in by Nadiah.


Thank you Nadiah for this review! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment