Thursday, November 10, 2011

REVIEW: Innisfree Herb No Sebum Powder

Innisfree Herb No Sebum Powder
The packaging of this product is nice, functional & practical. The only bad thing about the packaging is that the powder has a tendency to fall out of the container easily. Definitely need to be careful not to spill the powder when using this. After using this herb no sebum powder, I find that I do not need to blot as frequently as I used too. My t-zone area, especially my nose, is not that oily. The white powder is not obvious at all, after applying onto my face. There is a matt feeling after application. This product does not break me out and overall, I find that it is worth buying(: 

All credits of pictures goes to Emeline & the review too! :)
Many many thanks for sending in this to The Secret Diaries! ;) 
The innisfree herb no sebum powder now comes in a pact form too!
Send in your reviews/ testimonials if you have any & we'll be more than happy to post it up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment