Friday, June 10, 2011

REVIEW- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Cleansing Foam

Emeline's Review on:

Skin Type: Sensitive, Combination Skin

I had used the pore cleansing foam and mask for a month and I'm really happy with the results! My blackhead problem had improved and I seldom get outbreaks of pimples now.

The pore clay mask does not smell weird like how some clay mask do. It's easy to apply on the face and I leave it on for around 15 minutes. I apply more of the mask on areas prone to having blackheads (like my nose), while a thinner layer on the rest of my face. Although this is a clay mask, it does not feel dry on the skin and it also do not crack after it has dried. Washing it off requires a little more effort, I would suggest using luke-warm water to rinse the mask off.  My face feels very clean and smooth after that, and I'm happy with the overall result(: Will definitely continue using it!

The pore cleansing foam smells slightly floral (quite bad at describing smell, but it seems floral to me!), and has tiny reddish brown granules in it.. I experience a slight tightening in my cheeks after rinsing it off, but the tightening will disappear after applying toner. I use this daily to wash my face, and after a month, my blackhead problem has improved greatly! My skin has also became less oily and I've been experiencing lesser outbreaks now. I will repurchase this after I have finished my current one :D



Review Sent In By Emeline! :)
All credits of pictures goes to Emeline & the review! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment