Saturday, June 11, 2011

REVIEW: Zamian Premium Gold Cacao Pack

Emeline's Review on:
My favourite mask!!(:
I was initially surprised that this mask smells really like chocolate when I first used it! It smells exactly like hot chocolate, absolutely yummy!! I apply the mask for 15 minutes each time & I experienced some slight tingling sensation for the first few times when I used the mask. Washing off is quite easy with warm water. My skin always look bright, and feels really soft and smooth after using the mask. The best part of the mask is not the smell, but the fact that it truly works for me! After using this mask for a month (once per week), my pores had shrunk a little, my skin tone had evened out & my acne scars had lightened!(: Lesser blackheads are coming out now, and my skin became really smooth..  Definitely going to repurchase this!! :D



All credits of pictures goes to Emeline & the review too! :)
Many many thanks for sending in this to The Secret Diaries! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment