Saturday, June 11, 2011

REVIEW: It's Skin Lemonherb Fresh Up Mask Sheet


Directions on how to use!, ingredients! :)

Before use:


After use:
 A visibly whiter and radiant skin! I'm not complaining! :)
Manage to find time to do a mask yesterday! Thus decided to review an It's Skin mask sheet now! :)
I've been set my eye on this for a really long time and it has been sitting on my study desk for who knows how long. :P
So, I put it in the fridge in the morning/afternoon and used it before I slept. :) (after midnight)
I like mask sheets that gives off a simplistic and yet nice pictures. I think this was part of the reason why I was tempted to try it. The picture, it's simple, it's lemons and with a name lemon herb, it sets the right image for the whole package. (IMO)


Upon opening, I smelt a subtle lemon 'herb' smell, actually it reminds me a bit of the lemon hand wash I have at home! So, I smelt long enough to decide that it's two different things and the only similarity was because of the lemon ingredient. :)
The mask sheet smells really refreshing and a little citrus (though I was hoping that it will be even more lemon-ish)
Applied it for 20 minutes and took it off! Face looks visibly brighter and whiter. :)


Indeed, I'm glad I took the time to use it, though it wasn't much of a WOW factor or anything, I'm glad it worked well on my face- giving me a smoother and more radiant skin after use. :)


Time to try out other mask sheets/wash off/etc! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment