Friday, June 10, 2011

REVIEW- Baviphat AC Therapy Sleeping Mask

Emeline's Review on:
I had bought this mask in travel size & it comes in a cute little apple container. This mask is sort of yellowish in colour and smells really good!(: It has a faint apple smell, quite pleasant smelling.. This mask is lightly sticky when just applied, but after awhile, the stickiness is gone. I like this mask a lot because it works well for me! I use it when there are pimples/redness on my face. The mask actually allow the redness to fade and the pimples became smaller the next morning! I was really surprised at the quick result and I will probably repurchase this in the original size in the future!(:


Review Sent In By Emeline! :)
All credits of pictures goes to Emeline & the review too! :)
Thanks gurl! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment